Seniors 55+ Who Can Help Sell Your Home ?

Lyn Robinson
Published on July 30, 2018

Seniors 55+ Who Can Help Sell Your Home ?

Being part of the 55+ generation has unique needs if you are buying or selling a home.

Choosing a real estate specialist trained to assist seniors helps the process go smoothly.

These agents are called Seniors Real Estate Specialists (SRES®)  and they enjoy working with people just like you. Some are even like you, a senior, who has worked with their own parents or relatives and want to help others with their transition from a larger home to a smaller home or condo.

Regardless if you are a widow/widower, empty nester, single or newly retired, these changes in lifestyle come with big adjustments and decisions, the biggest one being how to sell a home and where to move to?

A Seniors Real Estate Specialist listens to your issues and helps develop solutions and provides resources to help. They know what properties are available in particular towns and the requirements for living there.

The SRES® will work with both parents and their adult children who may be involved in the decision making.   These real estate agents work with a network of people from inspectors, attorneys, tradespeople, estate planners and local donation centers.  They are a valuable resource for all of the transitions involved with buying or selling a home.

If you are looking to buy or sell a home and you are 55+, please consider using an SRES®

In Massachusetts and Rhode Island, Contact me: Lyn Robinson 508-942-4219  I carry the designation of SRES® and I have assisted many seniors to buy and sell their homes.

Seniors 55+ Who Can Help Sell Your Home ?
Please use a valid email.
Please use a valid phone.
Please fill in all fields.
view now